When the Coronavirus shelter in place directives got stated back in March, I thought for sure we would be back to having meetings by July. Sadly for all of us that is not the case. With infections on the rise across the country and here in Georgia, we feel we must cancel our July meeting as it is still not wise to risk a gathering. We will revisit the situation around the first of August with an eye towards possibly holding an outdoor meeting at a local park or some other outdoor venue if conditions allow. I really miss our monthly meetings and the fellowship and camaraderie that goes with them. I hope everyone has an enjoyable and safe Independence Day celebration. Everyone Please stay safe and do everything within your power to help stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Thank You for all you guys do. I am certain we will be having meetings again soon.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.